ABOUT ESPAM UNIVERSITY
ESPAM University is one of Republic of Benin’s top teaching and research universities, with an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, arts, business, and engineering.
ESPAM University, Benin is a private university in Cotonou, the largest city and economic capital of the Benin.
It was created in October 2007 and was conceived as a bilingual pan african university(French and English) and has since developed intoa modern university with a proud tradition of building and maintaining functional academic platform for many of French and English speaking students in the West African region.
Since education is the key of the development of any competitive and flourishing nation, our vision is to participate in the creation of competent African human resources to cope with contemporary realities so as to be a privilege instrument for the development of entrepreneurship for the well being of African populations.
- To train, develop and retrain in all areas of social sciences, senior and middle managers in order to increase and specialize their skills
- To carry out research actions on subjects relating to management, economic development, microfinance and other sectors of the social science
- To develop new products and markets that can give global standards
- To give advisory support to private and public institutions.
- To ensure short-term trainings relating to the use of ICT in audiovisual and computer graphics.
Each of our faculties contains a number of specialist departments. Explore our faculties, as well as our individual Schools and Institutes below.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Explore the courses in the faculty of Management Sciences
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Business Administration||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Human Resource Management||Bachelors|
|M.Sc Business Administration (MBA) -Professional||Bachelors|
|B.Sc Audit and Control Management||Bachelors|
|B.Sc Banking and Finance||Bachelors|
FACULTY OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT
|B.Sc. Community Health||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Environmental Health||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Public Health||Bachelors|
PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
FACULTY SOCIAL SCIENCES
|B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Political Science||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies||Bachelors|
|B.Sc. Public Administration||Bachelors|
|M.Sc International Law and Diplomacy (MILD)||Masters|